So, Rosie had opened up this post so I better get on the ball. So Maja, Rosie and I went shopping last week for some wedding stuff. It is a fun time but it is stressful for me. I'm appreciative of all the help that I have around me because I most certainly can't do it on my own. It seems that every idea I come up with is unskilled and not thought through so good thing for talented women.

I only changed my mind about 7 times on colors. Ü

Yeah, we're sisters, can ya tell??

My Maja and I picking out plates. I love this color.

Senoritas! We got a little distracted...

My sister at her talented best. ROFL.
It was a good time and I thank them for going with me. I wish Candice could have come but she had a fun craft party to do in which I will be at the next one!! Ü
8 comments:
Thanks for making it a great day shopping in Anchorage. I had a great time and it is nice to spend time with my little sis when I can:)
One question for you. Where is the pinata picture? ROFL:)
It looks like your mother is working hard and you two girls are having wayyyyy too much fun!! :>) Glad you had a good time. It is time like these that you will remember for the rest of your life. And the color is gorgous!! Good choice!
You crack me up! and I love the hats....do I get to wear one of those at the wedding?! I'm glad you had fun and I hope you found everything you needed! I'm sorry I couldn't go with ya, but my vinyl party was totally fun and yes, you will definitely have to come with me to the next one!!!:) Love ya!
That was a fun day. We'll be doing it again in a few weeks. You and Rosie are such crack- ups when you get in a silly mood. Love ya!
What an exciting time for you, and I love the hats. It looks like you had a great time. What is the wedding date and where are you getting married?
And how about that volcano??
What a fun memory making shopping trip! Enjoy every minute of your wedding planning and don't sweat it...It all comes together in the end and it will be wonderful!
Hi my beautiful cousin!!! I hear ya on the stress of planning a wedding! At times I think it may just be better to elope... but then where would we be without pictures of Rosie in Spam?? LOL!
Ha! :) Go on, get distracted! That's the funnest part! :) Good luck with it all--it is stressful. Glad you have a kick-in-the-pants sister and mom there for ya. :)
Post a Comment