Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sorry Everyone!

Big Update Coming!!!

I'm sorry that I have neglected my blog so much. Here is a really quick update. So much has happened. My little nephew, Keegan turned 5! My Best Friend, Karina, came up and was here for a few days and for the wedding. I miss her so much and it was wonderful to see her. Today is her birthday in fact so Happy Birthday Karina! I turned 24, I am growing up whether I like it or not I guess. I got married to my Eternal Best Friend, Jake Hobbs, in the Anchorage Temple. It was snowing and I can't wait to see all of the pictures. They will be beautiful! We had a wonderful luncheon at Golden Corral with everyone from our Temple party. We had our open house and was amazed by every one's generosity and support. We went to Anchorage, Soldotna, Kenai and everywhere between enjoying Alaska's beauty for our honeymoon. My Mother celebrated her birthday. Easter is an amazing time and I love my Savior. Please check out my Parents blog and visit the Easter site they have posted, it is touching. We are trying to turn our Apartment into a home and are busy working. Newlywed life is wonderful. I promise that as soon as I get the pictures, I will have a HUGE post and update! Thank you all for your love and support! Hope all is well and God Bless!

Happy Birthday to Candice Tomorrow!

5 comments:

Connie~ said...

I am so happy you posted a new post. I like reading what you write.


Love you Lou

Pa

Ashley Rasmussen said...

so happy for you and jake cant wait to see you guse weeding pitchers love yea
love ashley

The Alaska Coyles said...

Hey, you are alive. I was beginning to worry as I haven't seen a post for awhile. You think just because you got married, gives you an excuse not to post?....OK so it does. Glad things are still blissful. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Yay! I'm excited for the BIG update with pictures!

Anonymous said...

Finally! I was getting worried. I have missed your posts. And Rosie's. Tell her to get a move on! Geez, she's the one that got all this bloggin stuff started and now she has fizzled out. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures. I saw the one your mom posted and you were a beautiful bride! Congratulations!