Wow! Time is just flying by! So much has been going on! Jake came home from the Bush with my Dad and has been back out again with my brother Brooks for over 2 weeks now. We are hoping that they will be home in no longer than another week. (Brinley and I really miss her Daddy) Jake and I got to go spend the night in Anchorage to celebrate our 1 year Wedding Anniversary while Brinley's
Pitcher Grandparents watched her since we never got to do anything fun by ourselves. It was nice to sit around and relax without having to worry about a baby, but we missed her. Brinley had her baby Blessing and it was amazing. Jake did a great job. Ü We had a BIG Family Dinner at the Hobbs' Grandparents home with both sides of the family and it was wonderful. My first Mother's Day was special. Brinley has been growing and is the sweetest little Angel! Jake found out the he has a hernia and will be getting surgery soon. Thank heaven for modern day medicine! We have spent so much time with family and made some great memories! Ü There have been several birthdays which is always fun. Ü While Jake has been gone, I have had several "sleepovers" with some of the nieces and nephews. They like to keep Brinley and I company. Ü Brinley has been a good sport and let's her picture be taken quite often. She had to get her first set of shots the other day which was hard. She weighs 9 pounds and 14 ounces now! YAY! Ü Here are just a few pics! Enjoy!

My sweetheart when I picked him up from the airport!

Us in Anchorage

The Hotel spoiled us with Anniversary Goodies







Brinley's blessing Day! Her dress is so beautiful!


We like to go to the little munchkins fun school stuff whenever we can. Ü
Jake getting ready to have a scope put down his throat (Poor guy)

Mother's Day! Jake and Brinley spoiled me. Ü (Brinley got me a card too)
My 2 favorite people
She loves her Daddy
Just a few of the hundreds!...

BLUE eyes
Church

She loves the bath

She is never happy to get out

She likes to swing
Sleeping Beauty

My little sidekick

I love her

Ü

She's so pretty

She has discovered her tongue Ü

Happy Girl Ü

Sweetie

Bubbles

Angel

Smiles

Silly Girl

Conversations Ü

She is so much fun

Waiting for Daddy to get done target shooting Ü

Beautiful Baby
In the dress that I was blessed in. Ü

Ü

Serious Ü

Big Girl! Ü

She is so precious

Hello! Ü

Her poor little legs after getting shots :(

Tiny Woman Ü

The munchkins decorated the driveway with chalk

They made a fort Ü

Cuties!
Sure hope all is well! God Bless!
7 comments:
That is a long @#$ post!:) Yay, for posting again. Brinley is so beautiful.....paybacks are coming my dear:)
cute bergan she is geting so big. u and jake should come down this summer with brinley
Great L...o...n...g post! Love having Brinley in our lives! Enjoyed every picture.... at every angle, in every outfit, at all different times of the day... I think you love her! I think we are all in love with her. Thanks for being a great little mommy to my youngest grand baby!
now she finally weighs what Em weighed when she was born:) funny stuff. I love you cute LITTLE pitcher women!!
Oh my goodness! She's looking like such a big girl! Such a beautiful baby...seems like you guys are doing well! Sure do miss you all!! xoxo
What a cute blog!! And for that sweet baby girl...oh my gosh! I just want to eat her up!! she is growing up so fast, you can never have to many pic's!!!
Wonderful pictures and a great update! I have been waiting. LOL! Brinley is getting so big. They just get better and better the older they get. She is just beautiful! Having a baby is a whole new ball game! I feel bad that Jake is gone so much. I know you miss him. That is tough! Hang in there! Keep the pictures coming!
Post a Comment