Friday, February 25, 2011

February Fun!!!

We have been so very blessed to have so much love in our lives. Time has been flying by as usual and life has been good. We've had lots of goodies and some good fun. We also got one of the bugs that seem to be always going around. Poor little Brinley was sick for a little over a week so we didn't get our usual 500 plus pictures this month. :) Also, she is such a busy little woman now, many of her pictures are blurry. Anyway, here is a little cap on this month.

My Mother is an amazing Woman. She is very creative, thoughtful and genuine. This past month my Parents had their oldest Grand kids over for some awesome sleepovers. Now I mean, they go ALL OUT! The girls were up first. They had a "Heart Attack" party and the girls had such a great time! In the morning, these 5 pretty women came and knocked on our door to deliver a special treat. Thanks Girls!!!



Brinley loved the goodies! :)

Then, the Boys had a "Great Outdoors" Party! I didn't get a picture of them when they came. :( But this is what they brought us. Thanks Boys!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Jake had been working on this beautiful dresser for quite some time and it is finally finished! He is so talented and I am so grateful he is my hubby. (Don't mind the huge mess on the right)


---------------------------------------------------------

Jake and I went Snowboarding while Brinley stayed with her Pitcher Grandparents. We had fun! It is a lot harder than it looks and Jake was very patient with me since it took me a while to get the hang of it. He says that I am "a natural"... He's just being nice because I highly doubt "naturals" spend that much time on the ground. :)


--------------------------------------

Valentine's Day was good. We got to spend it with our little Angel and she is our best Valentine ever!!!

Jake loves me. :)

Our Sweet Valentine XOXO

Heart Pizza

---------------------------------------------------------

Brinley got to spend a little time with some of her cousins. :)
.
Brinley had been sick but still smiled through most of her discomfort. She is such a happy little girl and lights up every room she's in. She loves the bathtub and has no fear of anything it seems. She loves to snuggle and give hugs. She has her 2 bottom teeth and all 4 of her top teeth are on the way. We are so lucky to have her in our lives.
















She is our LOVE! XOXO
-------------------------------------------

My Mom won a Giveaway and shared some of her goodies. Brinley especially LOVED the Carmel apple. :)



---------------------------------------------------------
Sure hope all is well!!! God Bless!!!

8 comments:

Connie~ said...

Great post! You are always so kinds with your compliments.

And you looks like a cute white snow bunny on the slopes.

Always love the many pictures of Brinley. Love ya!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

What a little doll-She is growing up so fast!! I love the picture where you can see her teeth coming in-Looks like she got her "vampire" teeth first:)

Rosie said...

Yay a post! I love the picture of Love with her eyelashes in the tub and her tongue hanging out. ROFL.

And her loves her lady bug:)

JeremyandJill said...

Love seeing your guys pictures, She is such cute little baby, Hope you guys are all on the mend now!!
Tell Jake I love the dresser, I have been asking Jeremy to make something like that, he always tells me he dosn't have the skills like his brothers do, I think if he set his mind to it, he would be suprised, any way tell Jake well done!!!

Love you guys

Jill and Jeremy

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Love it!! And I love the picture of all the little woman together! Jake did an awesome job on your dresser, its beautiful!! And like always, Brinley is a little love:)

Anonymous said...

Brinley is adorable! What beautiful blue eyes! It's fun to see her finally getting hair! I think we are used to Kyston's full head of hair! I always love your posts and pictures! What a beautiful family. You are definitely blessed. I hope Ashlee can find a good guy like Jake. Ya done good Bergan! I am so proud of you! Love you guys!

Megan said...

sooo cute!

hey Jeke sould totaly make and sell that stuff!!! he would do so well!

Flor said...

Bergan! You have such a cute family. I can tell you are all about them. That is awesome! Congrats to being a good momma! :)