Friday, July 25, 2008

I have so many things to be grateful for so where should I begin???

-First and formost, my family. I love and admire my family so much.

-This beautiful country that we are so blessed to live in thanks to our soldiers.

-Our good health.

-The blessing of being an Aunt.

-The gospel, even though I struggle everyday with being the person our Heavenly Father would have me be.

-My patients and the joy that they bring to my life.

-My good friends.

-The good food that we are blessed with.

-The beautiful world that God created for us, especially Alaska.

-Being so blessed to be born in this modern day. The Lord knew that I couldn't have come at any other time, so how I admire our ancestors. :)

There is so much to be grateful for but these are just a few of my broad gratitudes...

5 comments:

Connie~ said...

Very Good Bergan, I love them! You are a very sweet person.....I love you!
MOM

Rosie said...

Great list Berg! I love you too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bergan! Guess who this is! It's been a long time. I have sure enjoyed reading your mom's and Rosie's blogs and hearing about all the updates. YOu have sure grown into a beautiful woman. Great job on your blog. Ashlee tells me you've invited her to move to Alaska. I had no idea you guys were keeping in touch. That's great! Can you find her a good job up there? LOL!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

NICE...I love the new blog!! FUN!:) And I like your be grateful list! I'm so glad you finally have a blog now!!:)

GG JO and GG VAR said...

My Bergan Dee has her priorities in the right order and they tell me of her love of life and family.You always have had a tender heart and are easy to love.G JO