
What can I say about this Woman? She's smart, strong and beautiful. I have started a new job recently, in which has turned out to be a HUGE blessing. My Boss is close friends with this Woman. I have had several anti's call my work and ask me questions concerning this wonderful Lady. I'm not going to go into major detail, but I hope and pray that this Woman will be our next Vice President of our AMAZING country so she can stop those who want to ruin it.
6 comments:
Yah Berg for a new post and Yah Sarah!
Bergan! You are so cute! I love seeing pics of you and your neices adn nephews. How fun for you and for them. I miss you!
Good post, good post!
Love ya!
Amen Bergen....you nailed it!
Ya know..... I would recommend you sit down for this one.... I've watched her speak, I've listened to her opinion on views, and I have to say I'm voting for the Republicans this election because of her. WOW!!!! Now let's just hope and pray that McCain will be voted in and then get shot and leave only her because heaven knows I don't like him!
I think I like this lady.
G JO
Post a Comment