Thursday, September 4, 2008

Questions that I think we should all ask ourselves

Would I rather be right, or have peace?

Do I let worldly trials get in the way of the big picture?

Do I always practice what I preach?

Am I selfless in my actions and thoughts?

Am I quick to judge?

Here are some questions that I came across and made me think. Hopefully someone can get what I got out of these. Hope everyone the best.

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Interesting.......Interesting Berg.

Good thoughts.

Connie~ said...

Thanks Berg. They are great questions to ponder and reflect on everyday. I know I can always do better, sometimes I do loose site of the "big picture."

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the thought provoking post. It does me good to do a self check every so often and it usually takes something like your post to get me there! Thanks again, Darla

Anonymous said...

Great post Bergen. Those are good questions to ask ourselves. And good things to ponder on. Life is hard and we do need to remember what it's all about.

Kari said...

Bergan, how are you?! I know those are definitley questions I should think about a little more! You look great, I am glad things are going so good for you!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Very good questions...I agree with you! Thanks for sharing them! Love ya, Cand