
So lately, I have been getting a procedure done called Rolfing to help correct my scoliosis since the curvatures have progressed and have began to crush my left lung. I have been interested in and fascinated by this procedure since I first heard about it about 10 years ago.

The name "Rolfing" is strange at first recognition but it comes from Dr. Eda Rolf. She is the wonderful woman that first designed and created this procedure, therefore, it was naturally named after her.

What is done is something that most people would consider like chiropractics or integral massage. But when researched, even though it is along the same lines, there are several differences. Pressure points are used in tissue and muscles in order to shape and shift bones into an ideal skeletal balance. It's quite interesting and effective.

This is a typical before and after shot of the amazing results on behalf of Rolfing. So, answers to the most common asked questions...
Yes, it hurts and Yes, it is worth it.
I have already began to see results and my chronic back pain has decreased a significant amount. I am so grateful for this blessing in my life and I thought that I would share. Ü
3 comments:
That is amazing! You always crack me up after I see you and you say you got the **** beat out of you:)
Love ya, thanks for coming to dinner.
Berg, I can tell a difference from your back that this is helping you. I'm sooo glad you are doing this. I know it is spendy and painful, but I know it will be worth it. Love You!
Bergan Dee
I remember you telling me about Rolfing , and that some day when you could afford it you plan to do it, I can only imagine the pain that you feel with such pressure. I am experience a back correction also, they call it true spinal decompression it seems to be helping.
Post a Comment