Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 Main Women In My Life


I am very blessed. I have my 3 main women in my life right here with me in Alaska. They are all extremely talented and all of them are Mothers. They are everything that I may never be. I love them all. I have wonderful memories with all of them. They have all been there for me in different areas of my life. They are all examples to me. I wish everyone could see what I see in each and every one of these Women. I don't know what I would do without them. They are all beautiful. They are all strong in the gospel. They are all so much alike I feel left out at times for my lack of knowledge, at no fault but my own. I am so blessed to have them in my life to show me the way to happiness. I love you all!



My Mom is an amazing Woman. I love her very much. We drive each other crazy. Sometimes I think she wonders if she should strangle me or hug me. I have had the same sentiments. Ü None the less, I know that if I ever needed anything, I could go to her and she would do all in her power to help me. She loves my Father. I believe the greatest gift a parent can give to their child is to love their spouse. She has always been a very hard worker. She has always stressed the importance of being True. She always has others on her mind. She has sacrificed so much for my benefit. I love you Mom.



I have always looked up to my sis Rosie. Ever since I was very little, I wanted to be just like her. I think I drove her bonkers. Ü Now, we are pretty different, but we get along well as long as both of us are in good moods. She involves me in her awesome childrens' lives as much as possible and that is my greatest gratitude towards her. She always calls me and invites me to do stuff. She gives me advice and tries to hold judgement. She is funny and can make you laugh even if you don't want to. She is always giving me things. I guess what is a older sister's junk is a younger sister's treasure. Or I'm just a pack rat. I love you Rosie.



Candice has been a friend of mine for years. We were best friends when I was a sophmore and she was a senior in high school. We had so much fun together. We told each other everything and took on the world. Ü We always joked about us being "sisters" and now we are. She is there to listen to me whenever I need to talk. She's the one that I have ate endless pounds of candy with. She married my brother and they have gorgeous little girls that I come sit by at the end of their sacrament meeting each week. We can usually look at each other and know what the other is thinking without saying a word. I love you Candice.

6 comments:

Rosie said...

Ah, thanks Berg! That is a great post....I love you so much and just want the best for you.

You did drive me crazy when we were younger and sometimes you still do but I appreciate you more then you will ever know!:) Thanks for being a great aunt to my kids , they love you.

See you in a bit!

Connie~ said...

AHHHHHH Bergan, you made me cry.....You are the best! Thanks for your kind words to all of us. You are so special and thoughtful. I LOVE YOU TOO!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was totally awesome and SWEET! I'm so thanksful you are my other "sis" and I want to know how much I appreciate everything you do for me and the girls! They talk about you everyday and you mean so much to them and they LOVE you!!:) I love you too and I'm so glad you came here to Alaska to give time and love to us! Thanks again and I'll talk to ya soon!:)
Cand

Anonymous said...

Bergan I just love your post! What a sweet tribute! It inspires me to try harder to make things good and right in the lives of my girls! Although I think you sell your own self short on your own strengths and gifts to others. You, too, are an amazing woman and a daughter of God who gives more than you will ever know to your family, friends and little nieces and nephews. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a neat post Bergan. Great tribute to these wonderful women. I agree with you. They are amazing. You are truly blessed to have such great influences and support surrounding you. If you want Ashlee's email or cell, let me know and I will send them to you.

Danielle said...

Hey there cuz. I want to Tribute to YOU!!! Thanks for being there for me and sending me encouraging messages. You seem to always know when I need them. I love you to pieces and think you are a pretty amazing WOMAN yourself.