Thursday, October 16, 2008

This Is Fun!

I thought this was fun. Ü Let me know which one ya'll are.


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 comments:

Rosie said...

Wow! Could there be anymore truth to which Princess you are?:)

Post more......it is fun.

Connie~ said...

Okay Berg, I am Pocahantas, yah! And Rosie, the idea was to take the test......Ü

Rosie said...

I am Snow White!
Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.

Yeah that is me.

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That is fun!! And yes, you are so Ariel!! :) I love it! I'm going to go take it! I loev seeing new stuff on your blog so keep it up! Thanks for coming over the other night and bringing me food (both nights) and just hanging out with me and the girls......we LOVED it! love ya
Cand

L2L said...

Okay, so I'm Belle, or at least that's what the quiz said. Putting this on my blog, too cute not too. BTY, I came your way via Rosie's blog!! Hope ya don't mind me putting my 2 cents down.