I have had 4 munchkins with Birthdays in the last little while.
Lexi
November 8th, Little Miss Lady turned 6. She is a stunningly Beautiful little girl. I went to go pick her up from school, which was neat since I have never been there before. She showed me around for a little bit. She seemed so happy to be being picked up and going out to celebrate. She made me a cute card, which she does quite often and I love it. Ü We went to Carl's Jr. or as she called it the big star place so she could play in the toys. When it was time to pick out toys, she concentrated on everything horses which reminded me of me when I was little and she got something for all of her little women back home. It was fun to spend time with her, just the two of us. Thank you little Lexi Lou!
Kade
October 30th, my "big" man turned 10. Now, I know, I'm just the Aunt and I shouldn't get emotional about him growing up so fast, but I am. I have a special bond with this boy. He is always in my corner. I remember when he was just little, I would dance with him and he would just giggle and say, "again". I miss those days but I enjoy him just as much now. I went and picked him up from school where he was waiting patiently for me in the library. We went to Chili's and then to pick out some toys. He is into Star Wars these days and there are some really cool toys out there. He even picked out a few things for his brothers. He is a good big brother. I love you very much Kade. Thank you Buddy.
Kennedy
October 7th, my little darlin turned 3. This little princess has an Ora about her that I can't get enough of. She shows me so much love every time I see her. We had fun. We went and she picked out some fun toys which included a Hannah Montana Doll and a Dora movie. Then we met up with Jake who she, along with all the other munchkins, has grown quite fond of and ate at Chili's where she had all of the waitresses loving her. I love this little girl. She is good for my soul and will always give me hugs and kisses. I think that there was a mix up in Heaven and she was suppose to be mine but Rosie doesn't seem to think so. Ü I had so much fun with her. Thank you Pooty!
Kolby
On August 10th, my little character turned 8. He was baptized in fish creek. He was cold but he loved every minute of it. We all couldn't help but have smiles on our faces as we all watched this sweet little boy become a member of Our Heavenly Father's Church. Kolby is a special one. We went and ate at the Trout House and all the waitresses came up to chat with him because he is so handsome. He had Halibut, potatoes, veggies and the whole nine yards. He is such a grown up. Ü He picked a bunch of Star Wars toys and made sure he got something for his siblings at home. He is always thinking about others. He can entertain anyone and his smile is contagious. He is a good one. We had fun. Thanks Kolby Jo, I sure love ya.
Also, Grandma, Rosie and David all had Birthdays on November 5th.
Grandma
Grandma is the young age of 74. I love this Lady. This is a picture of her with my Grandpa when they came up to visit around the same time that I moved here and I love them both. They are wonderful Grandparents. She is talented, kind, loving, compassionate, understanding, beautiful, smart, hard-working, thoughtful, selfless and so many other wonderful things. She has helped me more than she will ever know. I can always count on her to ask me how happy I am from a scale from 1 to 10. Ü She always knew how to lift my spirits when I was leaning towards the other side of the scale. Thank you Grandma for always being the BEST!
Rosie and David

Rosie turned 29 and David turned 28. They are a cute couple. For their Birthday, I got to go over and hang out with the munchkins while they went out to dinner. I love them both so much. I have always looked up to Rosie as most little sister's idolize their older sisters. She has been a good sister to me. David has not just been a bro-in-law but he has often taken time to be my friend and listen. They always have my best interest at heart. Thanks guys.
And to round up my post, My Father had a Birthday yesterday on November 20th.
Dad AKA Paja
My Dad turned 51. I looked through many pictures and this one was my favorite, for one, because I took it and for two, because he has his mustache, and for three, because he looks on the spiffy side too. Ü I love this Man. He has always worked so hard. He has always loved his family and stressed the importance of honesty. He is very knowledgeable. He has worked so hard to have all of his kids and grandchildren here with him so we could all be together and happy and I am so grateful to him for that. He is a good man whose Faith blesses everyone around him. I love you Dad and thank you for everything that you have done and continue to do for your family. I hope you enjoyed Sportsman's Warhouse. Ü
5 comments:
Oh, good post! We have had a great couple of weeks with all the b-days. You are a great aunt and a wonderful sister and a special, beautiful daughter. We all love you too!
Awwww....this one made me emotional! So special and so much fun to look at! You are one amazing Auntie and Sister-in-law/best friend and I love you to pieces and I know all the girls just adore you too.....that said right there literally means the world to me!!:)Love ya and thanks for the amazing post!
Okay, let me wipe my eyes so I can see the dang keyboard.....
Good post. You are a great aunt to my kids. They love you, I wish you knew how much, because I hear about it everyday:)
You have been a good sister and always so accepting of David. When many weren't, you were, I thank you for that.
The part about Dad really touched me. He is a good man. A very good man. We are lucky to be his daughters. And I like that picture because he has a mustache too!
I love ya Berg! I love your new background and good song playing. I think my little sis is doing good!
How is Dee doing today!? I don't get to much computer time cause of your sis, but I did today and thanks for your comments and for all you do for our kids and Rosie and I.
I really enjoyed this post Bergan. It sounds like you are an amazing aunt and your family ties are so strong...that is awesome and will help you through many obstacles. Love Darla
Post a Comment