Sunday, November 30, 2008

Meet Jake

Okay, so the cat is out of the bag. This is Jake and me. For anyone who has heard or is wondering, this is the young man who I spend all of my free time with. After being buddies for quite some time, we both decided that we kinda like eachother. Ü I love him and I'm pretty sure that he loves me too. Anyone who asks particular members of my family about this, please use caution for they will probably tell you some colorful exaggerations or just simply mutter, "Poor Jake." I assure you that none of it is true. Ü


After church and my Mom wanted to take a picture, thanks Mom.

2 more random pics

Riding on our way to Anchorage, I know, not safe while driving.


After church and we were matching! Ü

14 comments:

Connie~ said...

Oh, cute picture! We love Jake! We love you Bergan, and are so happy that you are happy!!!! Ü

Rosie said...

I love this picutre! You to are so cute and YAY for cat's out of the bag!!! It is about time.

The Two of Us said...

Awwe...you two are SO cute together!!! I am so Happy for you!!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

I LOVE IT!!:) And just so you know....I am SO happy for you guys, you are too cute and perfect for eachother and just for the record...it's not "poor Jake"...it's called two adorable people who are totally in love with eachother and who both need eachother and anyone else who wants to say different can just be quiet! Thanks for talking with me yesterday and for always being there for me! I can tell you right now...I WOULDN'T LIVE HERE WITHOUT YOU....ain't that true?! Love you both and can't wait for the awesome days ahead!

Meghan said...

Bergan I am so glad you commented on my blog!! You look super Happy and you are gorgeous! I love your hair dark! Well I hope everything continues to go well... I will have to add you on my links so I can check in to see how things are going!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Bergan. I wish you the very best. You deserve it. Don't let this one go! God bless you both!

Dina said...

you two are so cute! Jake has grown up to be an extremely handsome young man! I am so happy for you. Love you

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Bergan you are a grate shopper he looks like a keeper. It looks like you are at a number 10 I love that. May all your dreames comes true. LOVE YA G VAR & G JO

Kyna said...

HEY! It's so cool to see you on here! You look so happy! Of course I'm glad you found my blog! Keep me posted on your life!! :)-- Kyna

Britt said...

You are one happy girl! I love your blog. I love you!

nataley said...

Bergan! You are so cute! I'm so happy we are blogging friends now!! :)

Andrea Lee said...

Hey thanks for finding me! I have been wondering what you've been doing. You are so happy! I love it. I need to be like you and spend more time on my families birthdays. well I hope everything goes wonderfully with jake.

Kari said...

Oh my heck, you two are SO cute together! You look great!

k and p said...

Adorable! You two look amazing together! I'm so glad you're happy. Love you