
As time goes by, I begin to stress about not being prepared for Christmas. Then I realize, what this time really is about. I am so grateful for my Savior and for my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the atonement, the wonderful gospel and perfect plan that our Heavenly Father has for each of us. I hope that all has a very good Christmas and remembers what it is truly all about. May God bless you all.
4 comments:
What a good post Berg. I think we all need to remember what Christmas is about, and sometimes we are all guilty of forgetting. Thanks for watching the kids today. Love ya!
Thankyou for the reminder of what Christmas is really about!! I'm working on making sure the girls all know the real reason!:) You amaze me and I'm so proud of you! It was fun seeing you last night and I'll seeya again in a couple of hours!!:)
Great post! A definite reminder of what it's all about....and remembering that year round. So do I hear that congratulations are in order!?!? Merry Christmas!
Christ is the reason for the season. Thanks for your thoughts!
Post a Comment