Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jake and I celebrate our first Christmas together

Our Christmas Picture Barefoot In The Snow... Thanks Mom!

Yes, we were FREEZING since it was -3 Degrees! So cold that ice crystals made our legs bloody. But hey, it turned out cute so no pain no gain. Ü We made Christmas cards for Family that is far away.

BIG and EXCITING news! On Saturday, Jake and I went up to Hatchers Pass for a drive. There was a full moon and we were enjoying the stars. He was so fun and wanted to go outside in which I thought that he was crazy because it was so cold, I think even in the negative digits, but I agreed to go. Luckily that I did because he got down on one knee and proposed! I was so surprised and happy. I can't even really remember what we both said exactly but I just remember saying YEAH! Ü I am so lucky and loving the fact that I get to marry this absolute perfect guy. I still can't believe that he really wants to marry me. I will post more pictures later when I get the ring back from getting sized. So, this isn't just my blog of being Aunt Dee anymore, but it's Jakes' too! Ü ROFL

16 comments:

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

LOOOVE the picture!! I would say you are one HOT couple! And might I add....your children will be BEAUTIFUL!!:D I would be so happy in this life if it would last long enough for me to be an "Auntie" to your kids!! Can't wait!! Love you guys and once again words can't express how happy I am for both of you (I pretty darn happy to say I will be related to the Hobbs' too...they're an awesome family!!) That was fun...keep the posts coming, I love reading and looking at them!:)Call me so we can do something...I have a great idea!! Love ya,
Cand

Rosie said...

LOVE!!! This is a really cute picture, love it more then the blowing air one! You guys wanted to be gangsters:) I'm so happy for you two and excited for my kids to have a uncle that really does like them and will eat pizza with them. Thanks for being a great Aunt and Sister.....I'm proud of you, more then I can express in words. Yay for spirit promptings!!!!!!:)

Connie~ said...

Bergan Hobbs has a nice ring to it!!!! We are so excited and love you both. Words can't express the joy we feel for the happiness you have found with Jake!!! You two are soooo cute together. Ü

Side note: you have a awesome photographer that would go out in -3 and take your pictures! Sorry about your feet!

The Alaska Coyles said...

Bergan and Jake we are so happy for you. How romantic Jake. Keep up the "good" work. You both look great together.

Britt said...

MARRY! Congrats! I love your blog because you are so happy and it makes me happy to read! My oh my! Bergan you are a doll! When will you get married? How fun!
love ya

Kari said...

Congrats! You guys are so cute together, I love that you are getting married!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Two of Us said...

YAY!!!! Congrats! I am SO excited for you!!! You two are SO cute together!!!! How fun! When is the big day?

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are far braver than us going out in the snow in bare feet. You guys look really happy and we're so happy for you guys this Christmas season.

Meghan said...

Congrats Bergan! You guys make a very good looking couple! I am excited for you.. I always tell Josh that I wish we could get engaged and married again, because it was such an exciting time!! I mean being married is awesome too, but it is really fun to get engaged, go through the planning and then finally get married!! I can't wait to see more updates!

k and p said...

Congratulations! So Cute!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!! We too are extremely excited and happy for you! Keep us posted! Love Darla

Kyna said...

Congrats! What an exciting Christmas!! You look so happy!

Mama Apes... said...

Congrates!! What a fun guy to take you into the snow and make you freeze of all things to ask you to merry him! So Sweet!
I would love to see more pictures for sure!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Congratulation!!! WE are glad to see you so happy ( 10 )We will be anxious to meet this Jake we have hear so much about.
Love the pictures,In the snow at 3 degrees? We will be waiting for forthcoming plans.We send our LOVE>

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You two are darling together. I wish you the very best and forever happiness!

Rosie said...

Time for a new update!!!!!!!:)