Okay, so I got the ring back about 2 weeks ago and I just haven't got around to updating so I am sorry but at least this will put those at ease that have been telling me to get on the ball already. Also, sorry for the inconvenience, but I changed our URL so please re-add that. THANK YOU!

Christmas was wonderful. Family is amazing and the kids were so fun. Jake and I were doing the "go to both families" thing and it was super fun. We had awesome food, good company and neat presents. It was a good way to celebrate our Savior.


My Beautiful ring. Shalom and God Bless.
11 comments:
An update is an update! Your ring is really beautiful and I enjoyed you and Jake at Christmas.
I giggled at the comment that you said "woosah to the maja"...I could totally hear you saying that! ROFL. Love you!
Love the new update!:) I seriously look on here everyday to see if you have something new!:) It is fun! And LOVE your ring....it's beautiful! The picture of you and Jake is cute too! And thanks for enjoying Christmas with and for giving us the gift certificate to Chilis.....which we enjoyed using on our trip there together with you guys....way fun! Thanks for coming with us! I love both of ya and am too excited for the days to come!!:) See you tomarrow!:D Love ya!
Candi
It's about time you update all of us. Eilish saw your picture of the two of you and I told her you two were getting married. She asked if you were "sleeping" together. I asked why she said that and she said because you two were at the same house in the picture. Kids minds, you never know what is going to come out of their mouth.
Love the ring and let me tell you, your hands look way better than mine.
Keep us updated more often than once a month.:>)
I LOVE your ring....SO gorgeous!!!! I am just so excited for you and Jake...how AWESOME!!!!
gorgeous ring! Thanks for the comment on the blog! :) I'll get internet at the house soon...maybe that will help with being able to update the blog more often! lol or maybe not. Glad to hear you had a sweet Christmas season!
k
You two are so cute together. And what a beautiful ring. I hope Ashlee can find a great guy some day and see what a difference it will make in her life. You need to keep in touch with her and keep her on the right track.
Beautiful! :) No inconvenience at all. Thanks for the heads up. :)
congratulations on your engagement, that is soooo exciting!
Congratulations Bergan and Jake, you both look so happy and you can stay that way if you work at it. Love your beautiful ring on your lovely hand.This is a exciting time of your life as both of you plan your life together. We are excited for you both .
Congrats and I also love the ring!! You two are cute together!
Congrats! I found your blog and saw you were engaged! Your ring is beautiful, whens the big day?
Post a Comment