Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bridal Shower

Thanks to Carolyn, Amy, Candice, Rosie and Maja, I had a nice Bridal Shower. We played games and had wonderful refreshments! Thank you so much for coming everyone and for the wonderful gifts. Many ladies came and showed their support. I am overwhelmed by their kindness and generosity. Thanks for everything and thank you for those who sent things that couldn't make it as well. I was incredibly spoiled. I am so grateful. God Bless Ya'll!


Really neat!


Good Company!


Guess what it is game!


Here comes the Brides!


I can name that... Impressive! Ü


Cheese!


THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND LOVE THAT YOU SHOW FOR ME!

10 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

CUTE PITCHER BERGAN
LIKE THE ONE OF YOU AND ROSIE
MISS YOU GIRL
LOVE ASHLEY

Rosie said...

That was a fun bridal shower:) I am glad you got alot of great stuff and alot of it should last you for a long time. Enjoy your Pampered Chef....it makes all the difference in cooking. Trust me on that. I always hated to cook until I got some great stuff and now it is not SO bad!:)

Thanks for coming to watch the boys tonight. It means alot to them and mostly to me to have my families support in the things my kids participate in. I love ya!

See you manana!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Wish we lived closer so we could be there for all your fun wedding stuff! We got your announcement in the mail this week and I love it! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend! We love you! :-)

Connie~ said...

That was a fun night. And you got so many nice things. The ladies at the shower were so very kind!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Aww...I'm glad you had a good time! Thanks for coming and letting us put a shower on for you! You had a lot of good people there and support and you got some awesome stuff...now I just get to wait for you to cook me up some awesome stuff!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Oh...and thanks for being a good sport about playing my games too...they were fun!:D

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a fun time for everyone! Congrats again Bergan and Jake!

Anonymous said...

Ah the big day is coming. I am so excited for you. I bet you are on the countdown! Best to you in everything. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.

k and p said...

looks like fun...i got your announcment-gorgeous! i love it! hope all the planning is going well for ya

Shannon said...

You are so gorgeous. I haven't seen you since you were the chubby cheeked little light brown haired child. You've just evolved into such a beautiful and it sounds like very loving person. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.