Friday, August 7, 2009

Honeymoon

I have neglected my blog so I am trying to update everyday until I get caught up. Here are a few pics from the Honeymoon. We stayed in Anchorage and Kenai.

My 2 Best Friends :)

I didn't want her to leave

Maja and Paja took Karina to the airport and we met up with them to see her off

We took a lot of pics like this. :)

The Water Park! So Fun!

This place is so good! We had a neat cook named "Happy" and he was talented with doing tricks and throwing your food in the air. It was neat, the camera died before we went in though so we didn't get any pics of him. :(

We drove quite a bit but Alaska is so beautiful that road trips are bearable. :)

Stopped to stretch our legs and take a picture.

Pictures don't give Alaska justice.

The Volcano
On our way out for some fun.

It looks a lot colder than it was

Another driving picture, apparently we were hurting for entertainment. :)

I remember swinging being a lot easier when I was younger

Jake on his speed machine

The weather was nice

That tree had a neat prayer on it about appreciating the beauty that our Heavenly Father and Savior has made for us. It puts things in perspective.

The water was so beautiful

6 comments:

Connie~ said...

Oh an update!?!?!?!?

Great pictures, you look so happy? How about posting about the fire alarm going off in the hotel in the middle of the night!?!?!? We are so happy for you two! Love you both!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Alaska is so beautiful!! Looks like you guys had a great time!! Thanks for the update:)

Britt said...

ohh, I was on here two days ago and wishing that you updated your blog. I was SO happy to see that you did today. I am loving your life and I even stock you on your mom's blog. You all just look so happy and lovely! You and your honey are meant to be together! I can't wait for more! XOXOX

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Fun fun and looking SO happy!!:) I'm glad you had an awesome honeymoon! Alaska is beautiful! I think you better take me to that nice resturant you guys loved!! I had fun looking through all the new posts! Lov ya
Cand

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute bergan jake
you 2 are cutest cople
ever
love you both
love ashley

Anonymous said...

What a great honeymoon! You two are so in love it's just awesome. I sure wish Ashlee would find what you have. She needs major changes in her life and especially a wonderful man like your Jake! I wish she could see how good it can be! Best to you both!