Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just a few more...


First Steps Out!

Candice and Me

The Beautiful Cake

My Family

The Family, Ryan was running an errand for me. :)

I love this picture!

My wonderful Parents gained a wonderful son.

My Maja!

My Sis Rosie

The Cake Fight

He is so handsome

Paula is a great photographer

Cutting the Cake

He was keeping me warm :)

We got each other good!

3 comments:

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute bergaN LOVED THEM

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was fun reliving that day again! Me and Brooks had fun looking through all the pics and talking about what an awesome day that was and how you were just so BEAUTIFUL and glowed with happiness!:) Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day..I haven't been able too see all the pics so that was fun! And love the one of us together!:) Keep posting! Lov ya!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you finally updated your blog. I have been waiting and wondering! Love the pictures! What a great wedding day that must have been. Congrats!