Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time flies!

Here is a little update to our summer...

I love to come home and be surprised with beautiful flowers!



Jake is quite the romantic. :)

________________________________________
Wonders of Alaska


After fishing one day, we saw this little Moose who got scared and dived to the ground while it's Mama ran off. It was holding so still thinking that we couldn't see it. Then it burst out running again to catch up to it's Mama. It was so cute and neat to see.

________________________________________

We went camping/clam digging/4-wheeling with Loren and Kelsey, it was fun!













Check out more on Loren and Kelsey's blog! Kelsey has been much better at keeping up her blog than me.

________________________________________


Life is Good!


Also, we have had so much fun and good times with family! 4th of July, Weenie Roasts, Family Home Evenings, Dip net fishing, Fishing, Water fights, Birthdays, Sleepovers, SO MUCH GREAT FOOD and great company! Ryan shaved his beard!!! ;) My WONDERFUL Grandparents came up for a visit!!! :) My Parents, Candice and Brooks' and Grandparents blogs have updates on all of that great stuff! Rosie and I will have to be better at updating. :)








COUNTING MY BLESSINGS!!! GOD BLESS!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

LOVE!!! Cute picture of your belly. And the moose is sweet. I think it is a BOY!!! Love ya! Post mor eoften will ya:)

Connie~ said...

So cute!!!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

So excited to hear about your bun in the oven! :-) Glad to see that life is going so great for you two! Love ya lots!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Dip netting was fun! And of course everything else! It's fun to see an update, now if I could only get to mine faster!:)

Ashley Rasmussen said...

we ,miss you to bergan
love ashley,haylee,danelle

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and update! Cannot believe you are even preggers in that picture...you look so flat stomached! The baby moose made me laugh! Keep us posted on your news and I agree with Rosie, I think it is a boy too!