Wednesday, October 21, 2009

We are expecting our first child!

SURPRISE! Baby Hobbs is coming. This was a surprise and a true revelation that Gods timing is not always our own. We are so excited and happy!


Just about 4 months! 17 weeks! GROWING!



Our little miracle! :) It was so neat to see how active he/she is!

PLEASE VOTE to your right! Boy or Girl? We find out November 19th!

9 comments:

Connie~ said...

We are so excited!!! ~MOM and DAD

Andrea Lee said...

wow, congratulations! and wow, you are not showing at all! how many weeks are you?

Britt said...

CONGRATS!!!! How lovely for you and... I love putting in a vote. I vote BOY.

What a great mom you will be.

Anonymous said...

This is just the best news ever. I am so happy for you. And happy to see your new updates. Love it! It is just wonderful to see you so happy! You deserve it!

Kari said...

Holy Cow, that is aweosme!! I am so happy for you guys, you will be the cutest Mama!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Yheah and new post!! I love it! You look so darn cute and not pregnant, you tiny thing! It's barely coming along though and I can't wait!! Our little babies are going to play togehter! The sweater you're wearing is way cute..haven't seen that one before, love it! Love you guys!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cangagerlashions bergan and jake

The Two of Us said...

OK....SO ADORABLE:) Your NOT showing at all. SO exciting!!!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Congradulations on your new upcoming addition :)-I vote it's a girl! Good luck with the pregnancy-can't wait to see her/him :)