Saturday, October 31, 2009

October Fun

Life is good and busy. I have began to be able to feel the baby, I guess it is called, "flutters" and that has been neat. I've gotten to spend time with my nieces and nephews which is always a treat.
________________________________________
The munchkins came and trick-or-treated at our home and it was so fun to see them! The Hobbs' munchkins are in UT visiting Family along with all of the Hobbs Clan. (Hopefully Jake and I will be able to make it next time).

Pitcher Munchkins

Torres Munchkins
________________________________________

We got to go to a Murder Mystery Party last night and it was so FUN!


Lloyd Lunchbox the Sexy Track Star and Gigi Sparkle the Glamour Business Girl... ROFL!


Kelsey and Loren were great Hosts! Thank you guys so much!


The ladies of the evening


Everyone was quite into their characters! Ü


He was so funny! His hair went great with his short shorts! Again... ROFL!
_______________________________________

On Wednesday evenings, the Torres kids and I go to my Parents house while their Parents and Jake go to Mutual.


They had a crazy hair day at school and when I saw them later that evening, I had to get it on camera.


Kennedy got to do her hair just like her Big Sis Kassidy


The Macho Men, Kolby, Keegan and Kade. (Kade just turned 11... I cried)
____________________________________

The other day, I came home and these were waiting for me. I love my husband. Ü




Hope all is well! Be safe everyone and Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Connie~ said...

Love, love the picture of you and Jake in your costumes! Jake cracks me up!!!! I can tell he cracked you up too! Glad you had a good time.

The kids were so hyped with their crazy hair. Maybe we should do something like that to get some of that energy!!!

Fun times.

Ashley Rasmussen said...

i love the pitcher to bergan
and thats so cool got to feel the baby well talk to yea soon
love and miss you

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Looks like you guys are always having so much fun!! Love the outfits :)

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

Nataley said...

Looks like you guys are having so much fun! I love your costumes, too funny! And congrats on the baby- I bet you guys are so excited!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Love~love~love!! And the pics of you and Jake all dressed up...sexy, rofl!:) The girls loved coming trick-or-treating at your place...thanks for coming to their school party, I'm working on getting those pics to you!;) Fun times!!

Rosie said...

I like this post.

You got some good pictures of your party, how fun! I will have to show you our pictures when we do ours. And I will have to send you the picture David took of Jake standing outside of the truck.....you can tell he was embarassed:)

Cute pics of my kiddos! To bad they have been asking to dye their hair again EVERY SINGLE flippin day since. I told David he could do it to them on Friday since I won't have to see it or wash it out;)

AND Jake is a keeper. You did good!

Love you!!!