______________________________
Today I am halfway (20 weeks)!!! I pushed my belly out as far as it would go for all of you that think I'm not showing. :)
Front Belly :)
Today, the snow came and I had to get my studded tires on. Jake was pretty bummed out but he has a gift of being positive over just about anything so I'm sure he'll be snowboarding soon enough. ;) Fall is my favorite time of year and this year has been wonderful. Record breaking for Alaska! The next 1/2 of the pregnancy will be in snow but when our Angel comes to bless us, Spring will begin. :) So, here we go, BRING ON THE SNOW!
Hope all is well! God Bless!
10 comments:
Pushing your stomach out? You still can't even see anything! And you are half way for this little guy to come, yes I am calling him a little guy, and my kids can get their baby fix.
Snow.....BLEH. It seems like we just got rid of it.
hay you look cute
YOu look so good for 20 weekds-so excited for you guys, hope you have a good winter!
I took at least 9 picutres of Bergan, and laughed at all of them. You have to look at her tummy and know there is a baby there to make your mind think she is showing... so cute!
Bergan seems to stress over different parts of this child bearing expericence, and her latest has been worrying she will get "stretch mark!" She cracks me up!!!!
Uh hello....what belly? Only in my dreams could I imagine ever looking like that when I was pregnant! LOL! You look adorable! I love it! Can't wait til you REALLY start showing.
ohhh cute!I love that you have to push your back out to still have nothing. Wow. I love it!
You are so tiny! Love the updates :) I bet you are getting so excited for little baby Hobbs- how fun! You are the cutest!
Cute pictures Bergan! Thanks for the updates. I love your positive outlook on life! You're so awesome! :-) Enjoy the snow!
Ya, I can tell you're pushing your belly out because you're so tiny!!;) You're going to be an adorable little pregnant lady anyway! The halfway point is always nice to hit huh?! Just a little more ways......can't wait!:D
Post a Comment