

Some Fun Facts I Found About Her:
Your beautiful little miracle-gro baby will be putting on a full ounce and a half this week (and weighing up to 16.5 ounces), but that’s just the beginning! Within the next five weeks, they’ll really be packin’ it on! For now, we’re pleased to report the addition of rapid eye movement (REM) a key component to any healthy baby’s sleep schedule. While in the dermatology department: their thin soft skin is very red, rather translucent, and a bit wrinkled. Not to worry, it’s not a premature aging disease. It's just their clever little body setting them up with extra space that will smooth out once your little one starts packing on the baby-fat. That won’t be for a few more weeks, though. So for the time being, your munchkin is still a little lean mean growing machine! The beginnings of what is commonly called “brown fat” is just starting to fill in to help your baby retain some body heat, which is crucial as they’re not yet capable of regulating their own body temperature.
Her Precious Face!
Our little Angel was being a bit shy. She had her arm and hand covering her face most of the time. I'll try to get these pictures developed so they are more clear. We are so excited and Jake is already talking about killing any boy that comes her way. :) The Doctor did say that she gave us a 85% chance girl and gave herself a 15% chance of being wrong and it being a boy. So everyone who was hoping for a boy, perhaps there is still hope, but I'm pretty sure that she is all woman! :)
13 comments:
thats so cool bergan
Yeah! That is so exciting! I dont' have a girl so I can't give you any advice but I'm sure she will be so much fun and DARLING! You guys will be such cute parents!
Yay!!! That is so exciting!
THINK PINK!!! I'm not going to say, "I knew it," but I had a feeling she was a girl!!! So excited for the both of you. Love ya!!
Well.... Brighton already has his eye on the little hottie! Congrats you guys! We are so happy for you two! No fishing buddy for you this time around jake!
We are so excited over here, especially the girls! I am curious to see if she looks like you or JaKE:)
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! The girls have been talking about it all night!:) She is going to be gorgeous and very spoiled and I can't wait to hold her! Love you guys...by-the-way just tell Jake he can join the "cleaning my gun" when guys show up... with Brooks!;)
Congrats!! I knew it :)
Rosie called and told me. Congrats. Girls are fun. Cute clothes, cute toys, cute everything. I am so happy for you and your sweet baby girl.
Congrats! A little girl will be so fun to dress up and there are so many cute little flowers and bracelets these days... Start her off right. :)
Congratulations Bergan amd Jake, We were very excited to read about our new tiny great grandaughter. GJO was thinking a boy and GVar was thinking a baby, he always has to be right.
That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! :)
Whooho! Babies are great and your's looks like she is already smiling in anticipation to joining your family. Your life will NEVER be the same and you will absolutely be amazed at how much you can love someone. Congrats, Keith and I are very happy for you! Be sure to keep us updated. Names????
Post a Comment