________________________________________
Thursday, December 31, 2009
December was Awesome!
December was busy as I am sure it was for everyone. The kids like to take turns spending the night at our house and it was Kassidy's and Lexi's turn this time around. They love their blankets that GGJo got them. Christmas was fun! We went to the Pitcher Parents home for Christmas Eve for dinner, watch the munchkins do the nativity, share presents and just had a BLAST! Jake and I had a WONDERFUL first and last Christmas morning alone together. Jake spoiled me rotten. He got up early while I was still asleep and set up for me, he still claims that it wasn't him and that it was Santa Claus. Ü We went out to the Hobbs Parents home Christmas day evening for yummy dinner, exchange presents and enjoy each other's company. I unfortunately don't have any pictures of that to share but it was fun. We are so blessed to have such amazing family surrounding us all over and was very spoiled by everyone. Little Bladen DeConn Pitcher was born, he is such an Angel. Our sweet little woman, who has yet to have a name as of yet, is growing and very active. We can't wait to hold her. Tonight, we are going out to the Hobbs Parents home for some fireworks and then coming home for some sparkling cider just in time for the New Year to roll in. Be safe everyone!
________________________________________


________________________________________
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a fun post! Family is so important and it's so wonderful when we can all be together. (Best gift; a "family" all wrapped up in each other.") I stoled that quote....
And this upcoming year will bring some exciting firsts for you and Jake. 2010 will be GREAT!
cute bergan
you look so cute
Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! I am so happy for you. I hope that Ashlee finds the same kind of happiness that you have. I hope she finds a "Jake" too. Happyp New Year!
~LOVE IT~ Looking at all the pictures just makes me realize even more how much we really are BLESSED!! Thanks for taking Lexi, she had a WONDERFUL time! And thanks for all the help you've done for me this pregnancy and while i was in the hospital! Words can't express how thankful I am for you and Jake, and for moving up here to Alaska....I needed you!:D
Cute-cute! I giggled at the comment "first and last Christmas" :) I look forward to my first Christmas with just David!
And I like the background. Alot. Really. Alot. Come over on Saturday to mys blog. I will have been there!:)
Memories were made, Love was shared and we rejoiced.
Bergan, you look so pretty! Congrats!! I might have said that before, but who cares! Congrats! :) I am so excited for you! :)
Post a Comment