Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jake Turned 24!!!

My Hubby turned 24 yesterday, January 20th! We get to be the same age for 2 months until I turn into the "Old Lady" again. :) We had a good time. I made him his favorite cake (Better than s** Cake), it was a learning experience and I think that the next time I make it, it will be much better. We went out to dinner at the Trout House and then just came home to watch a movie. He didn't want a big fuss, just something simple. I am so grateful for him and the wonderful person that he is. Thanks everyone who thought of him!

Jake opening his present from the Baby and I.


Jake with his cake. (It might not look very good but it tastes yummy)


On Monday, the 18th, Our little Woman was 30 weeks! Yay, into 7 months! I am really beginning to feel like a barn now. :) We are still working on a name for her so keep us in your prayers. We seriously need some major help. :) Hope all is well with ya'll!

7 comments:

Connie~ said...

Looks like Jake had a great birthday. And the cake looks yummy too. Cute picture of you, 7 months and all. Hope dear little "Jane Doe" gets a name soon! Love ya!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute bergan happy birthday jake
cant wait to see pitchers of
your new little girl

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

i don't know what you're talking about but that cake looks delicious!! Good job! i'm glad jake had a good bday!:) And wow, already 30 weeks, you're so close....i know it doesn't feel like it, trust me i was just there...but you really are close!:) Hang in there and let me know if you need anything! Love you guys!;D

Rosie said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Jake! He's a good guy. The cake looks great, I'm sure it tasted good too! Don't forget to stop by tonight:)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Jake! And the cake looks great! You guys are so happy and I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see that darling baby!

GG JO and GG VAR said...

Happy Happy Birthday Jake If I"d known it was your birthday we would have sent a card, next year OK? Name for baby girl? Bonnie Jo or Betty Jill, Baily Jane, Billy Jean. That is all I can think of that starts with B or J. Good Luck!We send our LOVE to you both.

Breshears Love said...

Okay Bergan...I finally updated the blog so you won't read Gold Cord Lake everytime! haha So it's your turn =)
Loren & I have loved every name you guys have come up with...so whatever the name she is going to be cute as can be!! Love you guys!
*You are sooo close!