Monday, March 1, 2010

February Was Lovely

February was a good month. We were spoiled by family and friends with gifts for our little woman. Her Grandma Pitcher and Grandma Hobbs like to spoil her already. Ü She has blankets and clothes and we have yet to even have our baby shower. Also, her Aunt Rosie bought her a car seat among other things. It's super cute! We had our friends Loren and Kelsey over for Super Bowl. Their little man Brighton is such a doll and we love being around them! We hit our 32, 33, 34 and 35 week marks! Woohoo! Baby Girl is super healthy which is wonderful. At our recent Doctor appointment, we found out that she is breached. We'll find out on the 3rd if we will need to schedule a C-Section. Call me crazy, but I wouldn't mind that. Ü We had over Kade, Kolby and Keegan to spend the night while Jake went on a Scout Camp so I wouldn't be lonely. Their uncle Ryan came over and it was fun. Ü (My camera was dead so I unfortunately didn't get any pictures.) Our little nephew had his baby blessing and it was one of the BEST blessings I have ever heard. Oh yes, and Valentines Day was great! One of the highlights was waking up to see our bathroom mirror covered in a note that Jake wrote in lipstick. Aw, he is a keeper! Ü


Jake being funny! He put it together. Ü


I LOVE it!


Brighton is a sweetie! He sported a cute football outfit in honor of Super Bowl. He fell asleep once I stopped being loud. Ü


Valentine's was a good day. The night before, Jake and I went out to dinner. On Valentines, we exchanged cards and candy. We didn't do a huge fuss this year, just stayed in and watched movies with each other on the couch. Maybe next year will be more exciting but we sure didn't mind the relaxed celebrating either. We have old souls I guess. I am so grateful to be married to my Valentine and Best Friend. Ü


February 22nd was our 35 week mark! Jake had me posing for pictures on the 23rd. Ü


I am feeling really ready... REALLY!


Pregnancy is a miracle!


I love my husband! Ü


He loves her! Ü


Little Bladen DeConn Pitcher was blessed on the 28th. He is such a cute little guy with 4 beautiful big sisters to help take good care of him. We ate an awesome dinner at the Pitcher Home after church. YUM! Picture taken by courtesy of Candice's Parents who are here visiting from Washington.


I took this picture of Jake on Sunday evening. He's been reading this book that his Dad lent him called The Life and Teachings of Jesus and His Apostles. Poor guy was so tired and fell asleep. Ü I love him!
.
TODAY is March 1st! 36 weeks! Can I be done yet??? Ü
.
Hope all is well with ya'll! God Bless!

11 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Hang in there-those lasy few weeks are always the hardest-hopefully they go fast for you and good luck with the delivery!!

Britt said...

Ohh how fun! What a cute family! I am so excited for you. When I first saw the car seat I was wondering if you had the baby... whew I am glad she is still with you getting nice and big! XOOX

Connie~ said...

Love the update! And especially love the cute prego pictures! She'll be here before you know it!

Breshears Love said...

Ah! She could be here anytime really! Loren & I are so so excited for you two! =) LOVE the names...I had a hard time deciding between the two but I think I'm leaning towards Brinley, either one you choose will be adorable! Hang in there! If it's any consolation, you have such a stinkin' cute prego belly!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

LOVE the new post!! The blessing picture of us turned out so good...between all of us I'm surprised we got a decent one lol!:) You're such an adorable pregnant lady and sooo close!! Love the new song too...Brooks' fav!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

By-the-way that song was from Last Of The Mohicans...that makes better sense huh?!;)

Rosie said...

Why don't you post more? Once this baby comes you will have too...or not:)

I'm glad you like the carseat...and guess what, it is easy to clean!!:)

You look great and don't look huge..at all. Really. And even if you were huge, I would tell you you aren't:)

Thanks for taking the boys. You made their weekend....and mine:)

I voted for Brinley but then again I suggested it so I might be a little bias....

Love you and thanks for "sacrificing" to go with me on Thursday. or should I say "wacafice"? Have you even seen the Scooby Doo Movie??

Ashley Rasmussen said...

bergan u look so cute........ have you found out what u name her? take some pitchers. of your new little girl when u have her
love yea tons
youll be a good mom-good dad
good luck both of yea
love you 3 tons
love ashley

nataley said...

So cute! Love that belly! You look so good.

Anonymous said...

Bergan you are so beautiful! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see that baby. How blessed you are to have such a great husband. I hope to see Ashlee this happy some day.

Catherine said...

thanks for the comment... i am glad you found my blog.. have no issues with it at all.. i have been snooping your blog.. you are such a cute prego lady.. i was a blimp... both times..lol.. good luck with your last few weeks. can't wait to see pics of your little baby girl and hear of your labor story.. P.S. how did the whole turning her thing go.. is she now head down?