Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Girls Bed!

My Sis-in-Law, Amy has 4 cute busy boys. She is such a sweetheart and gave us their bassinet for our little woman. So, my Mom helped me dress up the bassinet to make it a bit more suitable for a little lady. There are a couple different sheet bottoms and little pillows are in the making. My Mom is so talented and did most of the work since I don't know how to do much at all but I did learn quite a bit. It turned out so cute and I thought I would share a couple pictures. Ü




Love it! Jake is going to paint the bottom in a shimmery white. I'm so excited!
By the way, we are still trying to get Baby Girl to swap on her own but she hasn't as of yet. If not, we'll have to have a C-Section. I'm really nervous but so excited for her to come at the same time. Hope all is well with ya'll! God Bless!

9 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Very cute!! Aren't moms the greatest :)

Connie~ said...

It did turn out cute, even better when it is all done! Getting so excited for her to be here!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute bergan cant wait for her to be here youll have to munch fun

Rosie said...

It looks so cute! I think she look be so cute with all her brown and pick everything:)

Anonymous said...

Your mom is awesome! I am getting so excited for you! What a great blessing in your life! I can't wait for the news that she is here! Love you guys!

Breshears Love said...

I love it! & thanks for letting Brighton take a test nap in it the other night...he told me that it's super comfy & cute (for a girl that is!) Hope he didn't slobber too much on it =S

Chase and Elise said...

Cute! And C-sections arent too bad! Look on the bright side, since you wont be able to move that much jake has to do most of the diaper changes :)

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That is fun! She's got to have a girlie bed hello!!:)

Smith Family said...

Dont worry i had my girls c-section and its really not bad at all i was walking around before the night was over. Your a pitcher you will be strong!