Monday, March 22, 2010

Today is the day!

Today, Brinley is finally going to be born! We are so excited! I can't sleep to save my life so I thought that I would do a little post...
________________________________________


The other day, my Mom treated me to get my toes done. Happy early birthday to me. Thanks Mom! Ü (Bear with me on my funny looking feet.)


On Saturday, I had to go to the hospital to get my blood taken and do some paperwork before the big day. (Thank you Mom and Dad for taking me.) On the way there, we saw this and thought it to be quite entertaining. Ü It says, "Super Man Wears Lance Mackey Pajamas!"


When I came home, my wonderful husband who was working diligently at cleaning out the vehicles told me to go inside and he would be in soon. I walk in and see beautiful flowers waiting for me. I love him! Ü


I won the camo set on My Mom's giveaway! LOVE them! Ü


We had to take our last pregnant picture together. I am so excited to not feel huge anymore! Ü


Brinley's bed all ready to go! YAY!
______________________________
Next post will be with Brinley so stay tuned! Hope all is well! God Bless!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Baby Having Day!!!!

Britt said...

OHH that is SOO wonderful! What a great day! Good luck!

Lisa said...

Good luck Bergan! Can't wait to see Brinley! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for pictures! God bless!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

happy birthday brinley bergan she is so cute. well cant wait to see more pitchers of her
love u guse
love ashley

Connie~ said...

I has been a wonderful day! WE are so blessed and thankful little Brinley is here, perfect and beautiful!