Friday, June 25, 2010

Proof that Angels do exist

.
We have been so blessed with a true Angel in our home. I literally take hundreds of pictures of Brinley so here are just a few. Ü
.

Sweetheart

She still loves the tub

She doesn't cry when she gets out of the tub anymore Ü

Little Doll

She loves her bunny

She loves to talk/laugh to herself

Talking

Her adorable pouty face

Happy

Smiles Ü

Little Heavenly Princess

Beautiful Girl

Sleeping Beauty

Halo
.
Our little Angel is also surrounded by Angels
They are called her cousins Ü
.


Hobbs Cousins (minus Ty, he was asleep)
Styger loves her Ü

Girl Cousins!

Torres Boys!

Pitcher and Torres Cousin Fun
.
Brinley will get to meet all of her other cousins (fellow Angels) in Utah soon!
.
We are all surrounded by Angels! Remember that! Ü
.
Hope all is well! God Bless!
.

6 comments:

Semperfive21 said...

DO YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OF YOUR CHULAPIE I CAN SEE!;) Cool post. Watch the game today, USA USA USA!

Connie~ said...

Love her! And I really like the picture of all the kids, I'm stealing it from you!

Rosie said...

She is such a sweetie. The pouty face is becoming my favorite:) The one of the boys with her is so precious....they love that little girl so much!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cant wait to hold her see yea soon bergan and brinly

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! Gosh she is growing fast! Don't blink Bergan. LOL! The Pitcher family is beautiful!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

She is an angel! And I love all the angels surrounding her too!:) Fun post, loving all the different faces, especially the pouty, Bladen does that too!