We had a GREAT 4th at the Pitcher Grandparents!



Everybody!!! YAY!!!
Brinley is our WORLD! Ü



Getting some TLC from Daddy Ü



Brinley and I went on an awesome hike up at Hatchers Pass with Rosie and the Torres Munchkins
Everybody!!! YAY!!!
Brinley is our WORLD! Ü
Getting some TLC from Daddy Ü
Brinley and I went on an awesome hike up at Hatchers Pass with Rosie and the Torres Munchkins
7 comments:
Great post! We did have fun on the 4th. Love the pictures of Hatcher Pass... and of course all the Brinley pics! Yap, I'd say she is your world!
Yay, a post!! the 4th of July was really fun, Hatcher's Pass is always beautiful and love thhe pictures of miss Brinley!! She is perfect and we love her to peices!:) You and Jake are amazing parents and we can't wait to meet the rest of your family lol!:)
Do my eyes deceive me? I don't think you take nearly as many pictures of Brinley as you should;) Jake looks good with a baby pack on! And Hatchers Pass was lots of fun, if it gets nice again we will go again. Maybe when the kids are in school and we can take the 2 babies.......yes tour 4 month baby and my almost 5 year old baby:)
cute
Btw- I don't know why i just caught this today but yesterday i didn't notice the 4th of July picture of Bladen & Brinley! So cute in their matching shirts!! That was fun!:)
Such cute pictures! That hike looks beautiful... we'll add that to the list of things we want to do and see when we come visit you guys! Thanks again for meeting us for dinner last week! It was so great to see you and meet Jake! :-)
Brinley is such a happy little baby! She smiles in all her pictures. She is such a cutie! This was a great post and wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment