
We stayed with my Rasmussen Grandparents. They are such amazing people. Thanks for letting us stay with you Grandma Jo and Grandpa Var!!! Brinley and I also got to take a generation picture with her 2 beautiful Grandmothers.

Brinley is an Angel and we could not love her more!

Brinley had a great time meeting everyone. I keep kicking myself for not getting more pictures of family and friends but here are a few that we did get. It was so nice for us to be able to meet and visit everyone. Thank you all also for the big get together at Justin and Monica's and also the get together at Uncle Jeff's and Aunt Shari's!
LOVE YOU ASHLEY!

Jake and I had a great time at Temple Square while Brinley hung out with her Aunt Jodi and Uncle Matt. We also got to meet up with our good friends Chris and Jen. I wish I would have got a picture with them. They are awesome and it was so good to see them. Thanks for meeting us guys!

We went boating with Jake's buddy Dane and also got to go to dinner with him and his very nice wife and their adorable baby boy. Again, didn't get a picture. We were able to take some time and go to the Logan Temple while my Mom watched Brinley. I had never been to this beautiful House of the Lord in Logan before and it was a great experience. We went for a drive up in the canyon and enjoyed the scenery. We had a lot of fun.
Thank you everyone for your time! We love you all and hope to see you all again soon!!!
Hope all is well! God Bless!
5 comments:
It was a great visit... but went by way too fast. So glad you were able to meet and visit with family and friends. We'll have to do it again! Love ya!
Hallelujah a post! Cute pics, especially the one where Brinley has on glasses:) The Temple Square pics are good too. One of my most favorite places. But even though it was fun for you to get away, I'm glad your home:)
Yea a new post!! Loved it! The pictures were all so fun to look at! i'm glad you guys had such a good time down in UT! Loved seeing all the differnt places you got to visit..boating, the temple and the one of Brinley wearing the glasses kills me, and you look so gorgeous in all of them! Love the beautiful family you and Jake have started!:) So proud too!! xoxo
cute bergan love u to
Great post Bergan! I always enjoy seeing pictures of that beautiful Brinley. She is getting to big! I am excited for Ashlee's baby to get here. Not much longer!
Post a Comment