Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jake went Hunting

Jake left early Friday morning to go hunting with his Dad up past Denali. The Torres boys asked if they could come over and spend the night to keep us company and I always love having them. They are such good boys and are always so good with Brinley. She had plenty of attention and loved every minute of it.




Showing off her boots that her Aunt Candice gave her.

Well, Jake came home Monday night with his prize. 48 inches wide with 4 brow tines. They had spotted it earlier and followed it. He got his shot and now we will have plenty of meat in our freezer. I am proud! :)




Oh, and of course! It wouldn't be a post without Brinley! :)


Thanks for the clothes from my Aunt Dina and My Mom and the lovely flower from her Aunt Megan!
Hope all is well!
God Bless!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

3 things.

The boys all love going over there. They all look so cute especially the Keegan one:)

Congrats to Jake! Yippee to us for having such great hubbies that are "mens men".

The flower. On Brinleys head. It is massive. Huge. Large. Rofl:)

Connie~ said...

The Torres boys sure do love her! Glad you had company while Jake was gone. Your dad says that the picture of Brinley, with Kolby holding her, looks just like you!

So happy Jake got his moose. Yummy meat for the winter!

Love Ya ♥

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

You're on a roll! Love it!:)

I love the picture of Brinley wearing her boots, so cute! I love those, Jaydi wore hers out!!

Way to go Jake on the moose! AWESOME! And "only 48 inches"....uhuh....it's a trophy for sure!!:) Good job! Now Bergan can have some matching walls like ours lol!:D

Lisa said...

Holy cow, Bergan! Brinley looks just like you!!! She's a doll!

Congrats on the moose! I need to decide that I want to hunt so we can get another one...and so I can get a bigger one than Ben! Jake's is HUGE! Good job! Yay for meat in the freezer!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

brinly so cute. good job jake

k and p said...

Brinley is getting so big! Super cute! And I'm jealous of the moose meat. I had some once when I was on my mission-best meat EVER!

And if I wasn't stuck in UT (which I never intended on happening), I think I just might like to move out to AK...I love seeing all the fun times you guys have up there!