----------------------------------------------
We finally got some family pictures done which was a good thing to mark off the list. Here are a few... :)









My Wonderful Father turned the young age of 53 on November 20th. I am so grateful for this Man in more ways than any words could give justice. He is a honest, hard-working, charitable person. He is more ways like our Beloved Savior than most.

I love you Paja!
---------------------------------------------------------
I love you Paja!
---------------------------------------------------------
Also, my Parents celebrated their 33rd wedding Anniversary on November 26th!

This was taken for the 4th of July but here is their posterity. All because 2 people fell in love. LOVE YOU Maja and Paja!
---------------------------------------------------------
This was taken for the 4th of July but here is their posterity. All because 2 people fell in love. LOVE YOU Maja and Paja!
---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Brinley is still a pleasant and extremely enjoyable sweetheart! We hope she stays this way forever. She is now 8 months old and eats everything we give her. :) She is thinking about crawling but she prefers to walk holding on to our hands. :) She is our Love.

---------------------------------------------------------
I have really started to enjoy cooking and this is one of the BEST things I've made yet! My own recipe that I made up and they were DELICIOUS! :)
---------------------------------------------------------
Brinley is still playing like a big girl and we have so much fun with her
-------------------------------------------
We had Thanksgiving this year at Rosie and David's house. We had wonderful company with yummy food! Then we headed out to Brinley's Hobbs' Grandparents to say hello and visit. It was a great Thanksgiving with so much to be thankful for.
Brinley's Pitcher Grandparents' 11 Grandchildren. 5 Torres, 5 Pitcher and 1 Hobbs :)



16 comments:
Dad said, "Wow that was a MEGA post!"
Love your family pictures... so cute. Love the pictures of Brinley, she makes me smile! I'm so glad she has the parents she got! You are having so much fun with her.... you have turned into a "fuss budget."
Love ya!
Brinley is soooo cute!! You have an adorable little family! :) I love your family pictures!!
I love your cute little family! I wish we could get together...
so good i love your post!! i need the recipe!!!
Ok I absolutely LOVE the pictures you had taken of your cute little family! They turned out so good! So glad to hear things are going so well for you guys! We love you! :-)
I love the new pictures, she is getting SO BIG. So stink'n adorable. I love watching her grow on your blog. Babies are so fun when they start to do fun things. My favorite is the REAL smile. When they do it on purpose at something. Be careful, it won't last long :)
Fun Fun!!:) Wow, that was a big post, love it!:) So many fun pictures and good memories! Love the new family pics, glad they turned out adorable!:) Thanksgiving was fun. The kids are so cute together being "cousins." And of course Brinley always looks cute in all her different outfits. Sweetheart! And I'm so happy you got a new car too, that is fun:)
I LOVED looking through your pictures! You are so right... time has flown by... I cannot believe it is already december and almost a new year! Brinley is so adorable and just keeps getting more and more cute! :) Loved your family pictures! :)
cute
I love your family pictures Bergan! What a cute, coordinated family!
Bergan, this is so cute, what fun pictures you got taken, who did them? Also the chicken enchiladas look amazing I would love the recipe.
For goodness sake, you guys are cute! LOVE this post, Brinley is getting so big. It's crazy, didn't we just have these babies?! Sure do love you guys! I feel like another get together is on it's way... =) Yummo lookin' enchiladas btw! You are so talented missy!
That was "One Big @$$ Post". It matches your tree:)
Ummmm....enchiladas....ya...Monday night, I'll be waiting.
My Lover is a sweetie and you my dear look beautiful in your family pics. It warms me to the core to see you so happy:)
Thanks for all your help today and wrapping my Christmas gifts.....while I kicked my feet up and relaxed. RIGHT!!
wow looks like you guys have been busy!!!-I love your family pictures-so cute and gray is a perfect color for boys/girls family photos!. . .i never thought to do that!! Love the new car-hope you guys have a great holiday
What fabulous pictures! I love this post. Brinley is adorable and she's getting hair! LOL! You and Jake are so cute. I hope Ashlee find that some day. Merry Christmas!
She has gotten so big. I feel like she should only be a few weeks. Gosh I love that jean dress, she is a sweet little flower!! How fun! You are living a wonderful life!
Post a Comment