I think that he liked that the most. Ü
Haha, he was trying to keep his eyes open.
We had fun with the silly string.
I like him in this picture.
He loves me.
I love him!
Happy Birthday Jake!
THE OTHER DAY...
I had told Jake that I thought that a single Rose was more romantic then a dozen, yes, call me crazy, but I do feel that way. So, the other day, he comes walking in with these gorgeous blue roses wrapped up all pretty. Ü He said that he got me 2 because he felt too cheap just getting me one even though what I had said. He's a GEM and I'm an extremely lucky girl.
Very thoughtful since our main wedding color is Aqua. Ü
7 comments:
I cracked up at the picture of him keeping his eyes open. ROFL
He is a great guy and he is lucky to have you! You guys are cute together and have taught me a few valueable lessons.
I love you Berg!
Wow, now you and Jake are the same age for 2+ months. You two are the cutest! It will be a fun 2 months planning and getting ready for the big day! We love you so much!
You guys look so good together. I am glad Jake had a wonderful birthday and those roses are gorgous! You ARE one lucky girl.
Wow! Jake's birthday is the day before Chris' birthday! Fun! It looks like yall had a great time celebrating! You look so happy together! Chris & I are so happy for you guys! Love you! :-)
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! And Happy Birthday to Jake....we have something for him!!:) And LOVE the blue roses....how romantic was that?! You two are too adorable together and might I add one HOT couple!!:) Love ya!
It is all so exciting! Best of everything to you both!
Happy Belated Birthday Jake!! Also love to see the pictures! Thanks for the updates Bergan. Love, Darla
Post a Comment