Friday, February 13, 2009

Added Post With Facts About Jake Tag

Valentines' Day! Added to post on 2-20-09


Jake spoiled me on Valentines. My favorite flower is a Tulip and he surprised me with this beautiful bouquet plus a huge balloon and candy.


Thank you Jake, you are wonderful and I love you!~
________________________________________________

FACTS ABOUT JAKE TAG!

1. Where did you meet your hubby? Well, we were suckered into a blind date by my wonderful sister, Rosie. She felt it her responsibility to find a date for her anti-social little sister. Ü So she called up Jake (whose Dad grew up with my Paja in Benson, UT... small world) and gave him my number, and the good guy that Jake is, called me. We had a great time and were inseparable ever since.

2.How long did you date before you got married? Well, we were just "buddies" from April 2008 through October 2008 because I couldn't decide what I wanted, I know, I'm not the brightest at times and good thing Jake is so patient... But we got serious in October, he proposed in December and we're getting married in March! Ü

3.How long have you been married? Not yet, but soon!

4.What does He do to surprise me? Well, when he proposed for one!... He surprises me everyday with his ability to be kind. He gets me things of course but what I love is how he will do anything in his power to spend time with me. He is a good listener and he treats me like a Queen. Yeah, I know, we're still in the puppy dog lovey dovey stage so everybody says, but I'm loving it. He is my best friend.

5.My favorite feature of his? His smile and his eyes. I love his hands too, he works hard and it shows.

6.What is his best quality? He has so many great qualities, but his best is that he also freely gives service to others with an open heart.


7.Nickname he has for me? There are a couple but the most common is "sweetheart."

8.His favorite food? Steak and potatoes. But he loves everything just like I do.

9.His favorite sport? Football to watch. He loves to snowboard.

10.Where and when did you first kiss? Haha, watching a movie in October 2008.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We like to just be together and hang out. We kind of have old souls and just like to lay around and watch movies.

12. Do you have any children? Not yet, but not for quite a while.

13.Does he have any hidden talents? Hmm, I'm not too sure if this is a "hidden" talent but he has an incredible gift of discernment. But not only that, he has this gift and is the most least judgemental person I have ever known.

14.How old is he? 23

15.Who said I love you first? Jake did. It took me a little off guard but I knew that I felt the same so I said it back.

16.What is his favorite music? He likes everything for the most part but his fave is Rock, just like me. But we've been listening to country more and more lately.

17.What do I admire most about him? This is a hard one... I would have to say the fact that he is extremely patient, with me, with everyone, with life... with everything and he is always positive which helps me put things in perspective.

18.What is his favorite color? Blue

19.Will he read this? Yeah

20. I tag Maja, Candice, Grandma, Darla and EVERYBODY else who reads this! Ü


Rosie tagged me!

8 comments:

Rosie said...

He is a good one! And he treats you the way you SHOULD be treatd and I love him for that. he is an amzing example to all of us. We could learn a thing or two from him:) I can tell that you guys and David are going to have a great time together!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

LOVE it....very fun to read!:D Jake is awesome and I know he treats you so good and I could learn a thing or two from him about patience!! Me and Brooks are so happy to have him in the family and we love hanging out with you guys! So excited for the BIG day! Thanks for sharing the info and I'll try to be good and post mine:D

Connie~ said...

Yap, he is a keeper! I am always so impressed how positive he is. He's a great example to all of us!

k and p said...

so fun! i love being able to keep up with you on your blog-you guys are adorable! when is the wedding day? do I get an invite? ;) love ya

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

He sounds like a keeper Bergan! :-) It's fun to get to know a little more about him. I LOVE the new picture of yall in the title of your blog! You are Gorgeous girl!!! Hope everything is going great for yall! We love you!

Rosie said...

Those were beautiful flowers! And in the picture he is all acting sly.....made me smile:)

Yeah I found this shirt and when I met you on Sunday to look at couches I was wearing it. Guess you didn't notice. See ya tonight!

Danielle said...

I laughed when I saw your valentine's bouquet because it looks almost exactly like the one Shaun got me for valentine's. Same colors and all. Reading about everyone's stuff is really been fun!! Sounds like you got a keeper and I can't wait to meet him this summer!!! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Aahhh a match made in heaven! You two are so cute. I wish you the very best and an eternity of happiness. I hope we get a wedding announcement! Thanks for all your sweet comments you leave on my blog! And thanks for the prayers for out little Caitlin!