
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Here is a cute site for today! Hope ya'll are doing great!
Last Friday night, Maja and Paja went to Anchorage for the night so Jake and I had the Torres and Pitcher munchkins over for a slumber party at my casa. We had lots of fun! There was pizza, pop, juice, candy, doughnuts, popcorn, the works. Us girls painted nails, the boys were boys. Ü There were video games, computer games, card games and just plain games. There was coloring and playing with toys. There was a lot of laughter and good memories made. Jake made them all pancakes in the morning. (HE IS WONDERFUL)!!! All of the kids said that they had a fun time and it was awesome to see them be little, be cousins, and just plain kids. Their innocence was good for my soul. This is what life is all about. Thank all of you munchkins for coming and Thank you to their parents who trusted me with their precious Angels. (There were A LOT of pictures taken and the kids were having fun with my camera but I'm only posting a few.)


Last Friday night, Maja and Paja went to Anchorage for the night so Jake and I had the Torres and Pitcher munchkins over for a slumber party at my casa. We had lots of fun! There was pizza, pop, juice, candy, doughnuts, popcorn, the works. Us girls painted nails, the boys were boys. Ü There were video games, computer games, card games and just plain games. There was coloring and playing with toys. There was a lot of laughter and good memories made. Jake made them all pancakes in the morning. (HE IS WONDERFUL)!!! All of the kids said that they had a fun time and it was awesome to see them be little, be cousins, and just plain kids. Their innocence was good for my soul. This is what life is all about. Thank all of you munchkins for coming and Thank you to their parents who trusted me with their precious Angels. (There were A LOT of pictures taken and the kids were having fun with my camera but I'm only posting a few.)
On Saturday, after all the munchkins had gone, Jake and I went out to his house to hang out for the day. He took me snowmobiling and then we checked out some snow caves that the scouts had dug by his house. We ate some awesome food thanks to his parents and then came into town for ice cream. Life is good and I absolutely love him.
On Sunday, we went to church, came to my house and made Quesadilla's, then went off to the colony church. There, I received my patriarchal blessing. It was a sweet and spiritual moment. My parents and Jake were there with me and I am so grateful for them for coming and being there with me. I am so grateful for the blessing to help me. If any of you do not have your patriarchal blessing, I encourage you to do what needs to be done to get it. If you have received it, I encourage you to read it often. It is a purely beautiful thing and I promise you that it is true guidance from our Heavenly Father and Savior.
On Monday, it was back to work and being busy for the week. I must say that it is the good times, like my whole weekend, that can get me through anything that life throws at me throughout the week. Make time and take time for happiness. Life is too short. Until next time, God Bless you all!
11 comments:
cool bergan thats soo cool
i love you girl and miss you teal jake ashley says hi hope some day i can meet him
Those kids had the greatest time with you guys. Kassidy asked today when she can go back and spend the night with you and I said after the 22nd. Yippee!
I'm glad your patriarchal blessing went good. I'm excited to see everything our Heavenly Father has in store for you! I love you berg! And Jake:)
I love this post! And I love how good you are to my girls and the great example you and Jake are to all of them!:D Thanks so much for the quality time you spend with them, it really melts my heart when I see you with my girls, you are truly an angel aunt and I really appreciate it and yes, it brings me tears of joy! So thanks to you and Jake for the memorable weekend!
And I'm so happy you got your patriarchal blessing! And if you would ever like to share some of it I would love it!:D
We love you and Jake and this post made my night tonight!
I have to admit, the house was still in good shape after the slumber party! I know all the kids loved it! You are the world's GREATEST AUNT!!
And thank you for giving us the opportunity to go with you and share in your patriarchal blessing. It was SO WONDERFUL!!!
What a brave Auntie and soon to be Uncle you two were. It looks like the kids had a ball. I am so glad life is good. That is the way it should be. The big count down has started!
Sounds like a fun time. What a great aunt you are. Hope all is going well with the wedding plans. It's just around the corner! Best of luck!
What a brave couple of souls you are!! That many kids all by choice and all at once.....hmmmm wish I lived close enough for you to practice with my crew too!! What a special memory you created for those little ones!
You are so inspiring! Look at you! You make me smile! Thanks for your words! Have a great day! I am so excited for the posts of this wedding, wish I could come!
It sure looks like you two are having fun together! That is so important! We are so excited for you two!!! We wish we could be there! We really do! All i have to say is when we do see you guys you better be prepared for what we are gonna do to your truck! Love you guys!
Happy 1 day late birthday! Hope it was the best!
YAY! You're married and we turned 24! No worries...I thought about you all day on the 26 and the 27. Congratulations! Let us all know how both of your special days went!
Post a Comment