Josh, Amy with Ty, Jake and Me, Hobbs Parentals Ü
The little Pitcher Women
Yes, we were sitting on the snow covered stairs Ü
He's adorable!
LOVE this picture!
Spotlight Pic
Flipflops for the Bride
I was FREEZING!
We are missing a Spouse and a Brother?
Gained the Brother but now we have lost a whole family?
Open House
Karina!
I love her so much!
The Parentals Ü
He looks a little sad here but he was happy Ü
Only in Alaska... FUN Ü
Brotherly Love
I'll always be their "Baby"
Kisses!
Only because 2 People fell in love, well 4, or 6, you get the idea Ü
GOD BLESS!
15 comments:
Congrats! Your pictures are so cute and your look great!
These pictures are lovely. You made a lovely bride. Thanks so much for sharing and can't wait to see more.
bergan and jake cute pitchers of your weeding guse great
love ashley
LOOOVE them!! I sat for while and looked over all of them a couple of times!! I love the ones with you and my girls....precious!!:) And I love the one with you and Brooks and Ryan...the brotherly love is sweet! And of course I love the sandals in the snow, and the one of you dad looking on in a distance at his baby girl getting married......yes, I love them ALL and your mom told me you got 6 CD's so I MUST see them!! Love ya and thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!! We love you guys!
Bergan you look sooo gorgeous!! I love your dress! Thanks for posting some of the pictures! Looks like such an amazing day. Love ya!
Oh how wonderful your pictures are! I love them all....What a wonderful day you all had! Congrats again!
THere is just waaaayyyy too much kissing going on! LOL! One would think you two are in love. Great pictures. I am so glad you got them posted. You are a beautiful bride. Congratulations! My advice is keep your honeymoon going for the next 60 years.
You were a beautiful bride! Dad said you just glowed! It was a special day. We love you and are so proud of you Bergan! xoxo
Beautiful bride and handsome groom. Thanks for the pictures , the next best thing to being there. Every one looks so Happy and cold I might add. Your special day with all your families and Berg ans dear friend, can"t get better than that, unless it's having your Jo and Var there. Don't worry be HAPPY! We send our LOVE to you both.
Bergan- I love your pics! You look so beautiful and so happy. And your dress is gorgous- I have never seen one like it before! Congrats!
what a happy time! You look so good and I could help but get the chills while looking... You deserve it! I wish I could have been there. I bet it was so wonderful. I love your blogs and... I love you!
OK time to update your blog. So for that...you have been tagged. Check it out on my blog. You are it!!
want to see more pitchers of you and jake
love ashley
want to see more pitchers of you and jake
bergan
when are you put some more pitchers up on your blog
miss you girl
love ashley
Post a Comment