Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life... Gets Busy but here is another quick update!

Please don't forget to Participate in the poll to your right! Ü

A while back, Mom and Dad went for a little weekend trip so Jake and I used their house to have another famous slumber with the munchkins. Thanks Maja and Paja! Ü Here are just a few pictures in random order. We had a lot of fun. Between coloring, stories, karaoke, video games, movies, hide-and-seek, junk food, play until you drop to wake up to Jake's pancakes, fun and more, it was a success. These kids are so special and we are so grateful to have them in our lives. It is their turn to be little. Ü


They watched so many movies

Games

Trampoline

Hide-and -seek which turned into tag

Outside fun

She was taking her turn to pick a movie when I snatched her :)

I don't know if they were close enough... :)

The coloring Queens

Pancakes!

They were pulling funny faces and making each other laugh... SO CUTE
They all got ready for bed, they had fun.

More movies

Story time

These 2 are hilarious

I love this picture of the older women

This kid always gives me hugs. :)

Playing Doctor with Jake
I told them to smile... :)


She loves to sing

These 2 are so fun. They both kept closing their eyes so I told them to try to open them wide. :)

6 comments:

Connie~ said...

It's always fun to see what happens at my house while I'm away! So glad everyone had a great time. You and Jake are great to the kids!!! And they all love you to pieces. Thanks for being the best aunt and uncle every to them!!!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Oh my I've been laughing and crying!:) Love all of the pics, especially the one of you and kena, lexi and kass with their cute teeth :), and adi and kennedy! Too cute and thanks so much for making such good memories between you guys and the cousins! They will ALWAYS remeber the fun times and I love how you love all our kids so much!!:) LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

You two are the best aunt and uncle ever! They are so lucky to have you!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

cute pitchers bergan
i can teal you love your nices
and nephew
you ARE A WONDERFUL ANT TO THOSE
KIDS
LOVE YEA

Anonymous said...

Great practice for you two!! Looks like you know how to put on a party that those kiddos will remember forever!

Ashley Rasmussen said...

hay when you put more pitchers on of you and your husband