Jake helped his Dad with a few hunts out on the ranch while his Dad heals from shoulder surgery. It's very fascinating how it's all done. Perhaps only to me though. Ü Jake and went shopping for our first Christmas tree, ornaments and decorations. We had a lot of fun!
I am so amazed at how BIG they are!

Our First Christmas Tree!

We Are Excited! Ü
Hope All Is Well!!!
7 comments:
Oh, what a beautiful Christmas tree! That is so fun! ...first Christmas together... a great time to make traditions and memories!
I like the one of you guys pointing to the tree. Which reminds me of you telling me about stringing the lights and you saying "Dude.....". Funny!
Thanks for getting the kids the past 2 days and being over here for a few hours. Really.
What a gorgeous tree!! I love it with all the lights-you look so great-hope all is going well
cute pitcher you 2 i miss yea
bergan love yea tons
Love it, you guys are too cute!! And the tree is perfect...enjoy it while you don't have any little monsters running around it "making forts" and "rearranging (sp?) everything".....maybe next year huh?! hehe;)
Great Christmas tree! You guys are so cute and you are so happy! That is the best way to be. I hope Ashlee finds what you have someday! I know it can happen for her! Merry Christmas!
You two are having a great time getting ready for your first christmas together, turn up the music and enjoy!
Post a Comment