Our little Angel from Heaven is already one month old today. It has gone by way too fast! Jake has been gone since the 5th and is finally returning home today. It will be fun for him to see her. Ü Her newborn outfits are starting to get a bit snug... (tear) So I guess I better whip out her 0-3 month clothes.
.
.
.
Her Mommy's Love
.
Hope all is well! God Bless!
.
7 comments:
hay cute of brinly she so cute- looks like her dad. glad u guse are doing well.....
love yea tons
A month already!! wow that did go fast, and I am not even snuggin her every day!! HOpe all is well
That is fun!! They grow so fast...at least she started out tiny, mine come out 3 months old lol!:) Love her, she is too fun! I'm so excited for you that Jake is coming home!!
She is just beautiful! In just one month they change so much. And she will just continue to grow and get cuter and funner! Thanks for the pictures. I look forward to more!
She is soo sweet. I can tell by your posts that you are cherishing every single moment. Thanks for sharing with us!
LOVE this tender picture!
Love, love, love these pictures! So precious...we sure are going to miss seeing her grow up! & of course spending time with our favorites ♥ You'll just have to come visit us in Guam!
Post a Comment