Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here We Go Again...

Why do I wait so long to make a post??? I really need to work on that. So, time flies, as it does for everyone. So, here we go again...

Brinley is growing up too fast. She is an Angel. Literally. People are drawn to her, where ever we go and she is sure to give a smile or two. :) I take pictures of her just about every day so, although this post has many pictures of her, they are just a few of the hundreds. :)


Little Princess


Words can't describe our love for this Angel


Her Alaska Hobbs cousins came over to play for a while the other day. Brinley loved all of the attention. :) (Ty, Styger holding Brinley, Brett and Colton) Can't wait for their little sister to get here in January! :)


Such a happy Girl


Little Doll


Smiles after church :)


She loves her blanket from her Aunt Candice. :)


Sweetheart


Uncle David came home!!!


Gigglez :)


Sporting her shirt from her Aunt Rosie


I love to watch her sweet porcelain face while she sleeps


This is the sweet face we get to see when she wakes up


Every time :)


Cutie


She LOVES her Daddy and he LOVES her! ;)


She still wants to stand as much as possible


The Bumbo Chair is awesome. She crawls out of it as of a few days ago...


Waiting for her breakfast

Watching Cartoons


Playing


She is still sticking that tongue out. :) This picture is so cute, it looks like she's giving a thumbs up.


Pretty Womans


Brinley's Grandma Hobbs had a birthday!


Brinley and Bladen with their Papa Pitcher


My beautiful niece, Kassidy, got baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. So proud of her! Love you Kass!


I have been improving my cooking skills. Here is one of my yummy (healthy) meals. ;)

Jake and I went to a UFC night thanks to Rosie and David for the tickets. Thanks guys, we had a fun time. :)

Our little lady :)

Apple of her Daddy's eye :)

Our little Anne of Green Gables :)


Watermelon Sweetie


Being so patient with her Mommy

My 2 favorite people after church one day. They are so wonderful.

My little Angel and I. Notice, the hair is different. I will be dying it dark soon, until then, my hubby likes it. :)
.
Sure hope all is well! God Bless!

.

5 comments:

Connie~ said...

Ahhh, love the post and all the pictures. I see why it takes you so long. Brinley is the light of your life... and that makes me so happy! Love you!

JeremyandJill said...

Love the picturs and we love seeing Brinley grow!!! Keep posting, please let every one know that we miss all of you guys!

love ya

Jeremy and Jill

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

That was fun!!:) Love all the pictures of Brinley in all her adorable outfits, what a doll!! She is so blessed to have such wonderful parents!
Love the one of her and the blanket I made, glad she loves it, way cute picture!:D
And I think I must come over for dinner, you got me all starving with your picture, yum!!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Just love all the pictures! What a great post! I look forward to seeing more. Brinley is so cute! Hey I love your hair Bergen!

Rosie said...

Yay a post! Brinley is getting so big, to fast:( Her Auntie loves her.

Cute pic of you and Kas! That was a special day for her, glad you came.

AND the food looks great! Woohoo for being domesticated:)