Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November is already here

Howdy everyone! I sure hope all is well with you! It is November. Not to mention, November 2nd AKA Voting Day. Time flies. Perhaps not fast enough in the political world that affects all of us, but in the world of my wonderful little family, it has flown by at a drastic pace. Here is a little bit of an update...


Brinley still loves to take baths. This was her last time in her "baby tub" that her Aunt Amy let her use. She is now in the big tub and splashes everywhere. :)


Her shirt says it all. ;)

Kade and Kolby came and spent the night with us while Jake was away working. I'm still not sure why they like to come here and play on the older XBOX when they have funner stuff at their house, but I don't really care why. I'm just glad that they want to. I loved the company and all of the help with Brinley. Thanks boys! :)

Kolby played with Brinley for hours. He finds it easy to make her laugh. She loved it and so did I. He has so much patience and a natural love for children. Love you Kolby!


Kade took very good care of Brinley as well. He takes good care of everyone. He even allowed me to sleep in a little and entertained Brinley in the morning which was amazing. XOXO


Also, this handsome kid had his 12th Birthday on October 30th and became a Deacon. So proud of him! Love you Kade!


How good looking are these 2? I am one lucky gal that is for sure.


I love her so much. She looked so cute in this dress that her Aunt Jackie gave her.


Our family, yes, again after church one day. ;)


Our little one of a kind Angel wearing her hat from her Aunt Megan.


Our sweet munchkin ready for a little road trip. Her Daddy always dresses her up so cute.


Brinley and I went with Jake to Chistochina for a day and it was a beautiful drive. Jake had to do a little work at a job site.


Waiting for Daddy in the truck while he works for a few minutes. She is a good traveler.


Sweetie

Halloween was a great time. Brinley was a Lady Bug. We were spoiled by My Parents with a yummy treat on Friday with the whole clan and then we headed to Jake's Parents on Sunday for a yummy dinner with Josh, Amy and the munchkins. Good times.


The tongue...


Little Lady


Adorable little face


Our first Halloween together with Brinley


Proud Daddy


Proud Mommy

Brinley loves her cousin Bladen, especially when he is dressed up as a Dragon :)


My Parents' 11 Grandchildren 5 Torres, 5 Pitcher, 1 Hobbs
There is a Mario, a Luigi, a Skeleton, a tango dancing Senorita, a Dragon, a Lady bug and 5 Fairies. Cute kids.


Brinley's Hobbs Grandparents


She was so darn cute (I wish I would have got a picture of her with her AK Hobbs cousins ~ Colton was a vampire, Styger and Brett were both Ghosts and Ty was a Bear)


The tongue again... :)


She had a good first Halloween :)


Playing in one of the outfits her G~ Aunt Dina gave her.


The other night, Jake brought me flowers. This sweet gesture never fails to put a huge smile on my face. I think he loves me. :)

.

Sure hope all is well! God Bless!

.

7 comments:

Connie~ said...

Great post again.... you're on a roll. Love that little lady bug... just want to kiss her!

tHe PitCheR mEmoRiEs said...

Love that little "Lady!" She makes the cutest little lady bug ever!! And I love the pictures of all the cousins dressed up in their Halloween outfits...they had so much fun!:)
The pictures of you guys dressed in black and red after church are adorable, such a good looking family!!
Keep up the posts, they are fun!!:D

The Two of Us said...

I just cant get over how fast she is growing!!! She is so adorable!!! Shes definatley a happy girl!!!

JeremyandJill said...

Brinley Looked so cute all dressed up as a little Lady Bug!!! Hope you guys had a happy Halloween!!!

Chris and Jenn Roundy said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for the updates Bergan! I love your hair too. The highlights are super cute! :-)

Rosie said...

Yay ANOTHER post!:)

The boys love to come over and see her and get away from their Mom:)

Cute pics and the one of her all by herself in her lady bug costume is too cute!

The political process is over....for now....so disappointing:(

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Brinley is beautiful...and she's getting hair. LOL! Obviously you guys are amazing parents. I am so happy for you. I always look forward to your pictures.